The Handmaid’s Tale 2ª Temporada Legendado / Dual Áudio Torrent (2018) WEB-DL 720p | 1080p | Gloria Castillo | racing results excel

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 5V 9A 9
[16 hours ago]
jonyxergo , 54, M, Australia - see his 95 comments
OK.. it's not a bad film... but it's not a good film. It is so slow.... The premise is good, the acting is OK. It's a stepping stone film, all these people start here and hopefully step it up. It's like when you jump in the pool in a 100m race and realize you only ever swam 50m. Good effort. If it's raining and you have nothing else to do and you like conspiracy theories then... heck why not !
M 8V 2A 8
[18 hours ago]
TheFilter , 118, M, Australia - see his 33 comments
Absolute rubbish copy. I don't know who gave the video 10 stars, but they must have had their eyes closed. AVOID!!
M 6V 10A 10
[yesterday]
frunkkis , 32, M, United States - see his 29 comments
Low budget movie but rather done well. Acting was decent and revolved around the Bigfoot legend; on the angle that these things are not cuddly teddy bears but predators. Kept me entertained well enough tonight.
M 2V 9A 9
[yesterday]
krieghoff , 74, M, United Kingdom - see his 129 comments
A really bad movie
M 8V 5A 5
[yesterday]
saharituraj , 19, M, India - his first comment
itz a cam, better to wait for good qulaity...
[2 days ago]
khabar1384 , 50, M, Iran - see his 146 comments
It's a handy cam, copy. Wait for a better one
M 6V 10A 10
[2 days ago]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1057 comments
Good set of magic tricks and sleight of hand. Includes mind reading. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I did enjoy it. Lovers of magic tricks would live it. The only one that didn't work for me was the opening trick and I saw through it straight away.
M 2V 9A 9
[3 days ago]
bigtimemoviebuff , 58, M, Canada - see his 72 comments
Well, what's to say. Rather a flop in my opinion. If these horrible gangs are the worst to contend with, I hope I survive as I feel I have a good chance against them. Again, the gangs are jokes and as for costuming...man...the story was redundant and the acting not much better.
M 2V 10A 10
[3 days ago]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1057 comments
Useless, stupid film that is for mere visual entertainment. No substance whatever. Good monster animation, but even this cannot save the ridiculousness of the plot.
M 2V 2A 3
[3 days ago]
vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 16 comments
did not like this series, maybe for some but not for me, to morbit
M 9V 9A 9
[3 days ago]
vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 16 comments
great movies would recommend to watch
[3 days ago]
Clarod , 52, M, Argentina - see his 15 comments
Que pena como quedamos afuera. Lamentablemente ya no me interesa...Argentina quedo afuera
M 8V 10A 10
[3 days ago]
derasner , 20, M, Argentina - see his 6 comments
SO GOOD. i loved it. zoey was amazing, the story is great and everything just fits perfectly. loved it. if u like movies like lolita and that kind of stuff, this is for u
M 1V 10A 10
[4 days ago]
derasner , 20, M, Argentina - see his 6 comments
worst movie i've ever seen (probably an exaggeration) but i feel like i've just waisted my time watching this. do not recommend.
M 9V 10A 10
[4 days ago]
derasner , 20, M, Argentina - see his 6 comments
at first you think it's the worst film you've ever seen, but then, BOOM, it blows your mind
10/10 would recommend, specialy bc its crystal reed, c'mon, i love teen wolf xd
M 10V 8A 8
[4 days ago]
efes50cl , 46, M, Turkey - see his 20 comments
really a must watch movie
M 3V 5A 5
[4 days ago]
Cerian , 38, M, United States - see his 352 comments
Reasonable, yet very unlikely.
M 2V 5A 5
[4 days ago]
Cerian , 38, M, United States - see his 352 comments
Another post-ap movie, offering nothing different, not even the new meme of a cowardly woman turning instant superhero.
M 10V 9A 9